IdaHOES???

I didn't know you could Crop your Picture in with someone that shoots waterfowl
wink.gif

We'll get you some Shooting in. If nothing else, Early in teh season I have a "GIMMIE" spot.

I spelt "teh" so I can Understand it
wink.gif

PS< Remember our Phoen call today ? Get of fthe Puter and Go study !!!
biggrin.gif

But if I study and pass this test, then get my commission approved I will have to move, which means I will no longer be able to be your neighbor, hunting buddy, or lunch date. Whatever will you do? How will you survive?

PS...Don't you have a magazine to be working on?

No fair, I need that feature. I think all paying members should get the same options you get
wink.gif

HEHE.. I need you here for the Magazine...

Good luck FAILING your test !!!

Plus, We have a Duck date for later this Fall
wink.gif

The beauty of email...you can have folks scattered throughout the states and be able to pull a team together to create a rag.

Studying is not happening anymore tonight. Processing paperwork for my commissioning application instead. (Plus the wife is asleep now...so I don't have to hear her cuss at me for being on the puter.)

I have Inlaws in Town.. Everyone 's Watching Lord of the rings (AGAIN) so... I'm in here typing away.

I guess I'll go lay on the Couch next to the Wife.. MAybe I can Cop a Feel when No-ONE is looking
hump.gif
shhh.gif

biggrin.gif
biggrin.gif

Well since my wife is in bed, and you're away from your puter, maybe I can head over to the adult section while you're not looking at my supposed "hidden" feature.
hump.gif

Only Admins can See who is "HIDDEN" Sorry I blew your Cover ; I didn't think any one goes to the adult section.. Do you think it gets Visited much ? Humm I haven't been there is years !!! Or was that Min.'s
wink.gif

I'll go look jsut to see
tongue.gif
(For the team)
hump.gif

I'll offer up the Kitchen of the Double Wide for Ovis to make his Fettucine. Just don't ask him to make his cheescake, as it could only be second best...
tongue.gif

Ovis, you and the Mrs. and Lil' Ovis up for the long drive to the Trailer Park?

What about you Moosie and clan?

Surely Elkgunner. Like Oscar said, say when...Thursdays and Fridays work best for us (my wife is off from work). Might be going to Vegas to see my brother this Tursday though. Shoot out a date, and I'll see what we can come up with...maybe I can bring some of the dall sheep for you guys to sample too.

I'll start with Friday, if that works best for Mrs. Ovis. But Hell, it doesn't matter, Saturday works, and so does Sunday (it is a 3 day weekend)...

I guess we could let 1_Ptr and the Mail Order Bride have some input...
shhh.gif

If I don't go to Vegas I am game. I haven't seen my brother in 4 years, and if he is going to be this close, I kinda want to go. If I end up going, I'll shoot you the recipe Gunner. If I don't go, we are game. My birthday is the 19th, and in celebration of it, I declare next weekend a 3-day weekend. Wife is hinting around about some castle at the anniversary inn for some b-day celebration next Sunday too
hump.gif
hump.gif

Hmmm.... The Castle room at the Anniversary Inn? We could all just show up there, and be a knockin' on the door..
biggrin.gif

Let me know when you decide, and we can flip it to accomodate you, as long as Moosie remains felxible, and 1-Ptr doesn't express a preference....

We are game for anytime, just let us know when/where. I have to warn you though, that the wife and I have started the Atkins thing, so meat and salad for us. We can bring either. Heck after this year, I could bring you guys a RARE delicacy...elk!!!!
biggrin.gif

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gcporteous
Back