Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Idaho Sheep Story

Hell of a hunt. You have one great trophy to be very proud of. Thanks for sharing here. Congrats to you and your partner.

Hey congrats thats a great hunt. Just because you get a sheep tag in Idaho dose not mean you get a sheep. You did well IMO.

Congrats Aaron. What a challenging and unique experience. That is some rough country!

Way to keep your composure after sending a few near misses down range.

Beautiful ram.

Woot!

That ram may just be the best trophy you'll ever take. A huge congrats on giving it your best.

Any ram in that unit is a trophy, IMO.

Those pics from the river look like a different planet compared to the scenery from the top of the unit.

Excellent to hear you got it done second time round. Sounds like quite the adventure, and i always say i don't need to be seeing a heap of animals, i only need to see the animal i want to shoot and you did just that in there. Nothing quite like sleeping in the rocks next to a magnificent trophy...well earned and well deserved.

Congrats! I can only imagine what you felt when you spotted that first ram. I saw it shift all over BOY's face when we finally found some rams. Hunting sheep in that country is a full on adventure, thanks for sharing.

Congrats. That's awesome, sounds like a hell of a hunt.

Thanks for the write up on it.

Sheep or no sheep, what a great adventure! Congrats on the ram!

This is a hunt that I hope to do one day if I ever draw the darn tag.

A great ram out of incredible country. Congrats on quite an accomplishment! You definitely earned that ram.

WELL DONE SIR!!! Looks like a great adventure with memories to last a lifetime. Congrats!!

What an incredible hunt, congrats, and thanks for sharing. It looks like that would be a serious test of toughness and resolve.

A special sheep from a special area. Your story was great, but, to be honest, it doesn't even come close to describing how insignificant man feels in that area compared to the immenseness of the river and the canyon.

Takes a big set to hunt that country, and a big set to float that river without any experience. That river is a trophy in itself.

Well done, sir.

Back