Idaho Sheep Story

Good luck! I've given an assist on a sheep hunt in that country and would do it again given the opportunity.

looking forward to this one...

How much does that pack weigh, and how much do you think you can haul out in it? Think it would be solid for 110-120lbs? I'm increasingly getting tired of hauling around a 10lb brick.

Pack weighs just under 6lbs and rated for 100lbs!

Thanks for all the encouragement guys! Im getting more excited and nervous by the day. :confused:

I predict BuckFever will tag his bighorn on day 7. It will just miss book at 178 2/8". Location: Sheep Mtn of course (top end of bowl #2).

Good luck guys!

I'll be watching with intense interest. For me, years ago I realized that the actual pulling of the trigger was a bit anti climatic. It's everything else involved that becomes so special. It's obvious you're focused correctly and I wish you a spectacular hunt. Without a passion life would be awfull boring. Go get 'em.

Best of luck on the Sheep hunt. Tagging a bighorn was the highlight of my hunting so far. The effort, the country, the pain and reward combine to make the ultimate experience. Looking forward to the updates!

Last edited:
Thanks for taking the time to post the photos and the video. Looks like your set for a great hunt, looking forward to the the after video and photos.

Jonesy

Best of luck, Buck Fever. I hope find a great ram and provide us with a great story of a great hunt.

My lame attempt at 'art' while in that some country looking for sheep.
SheepHuntingRCBasin11-1.jpg

I haven't spent as much time as others here in there, but what time I did spend (~18days) was something I won't forget and I didn't even have a tag.

Good luck!! If you find a compass hanging on a dead tree near where that picture was taken, would you bring it back for me? ;)

I'll be helping a pard with a sheep hunt quite a bit south of you in 2.5 weeks.

Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping Systems

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hamms12oz
Back