Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Idaho Second Controlled Hunts Reminder

Cow tag for my daughter, but the wife and I did not draw the 1 in 116 odds bull tag I wanted. Had to try....

Struck out on an extra doe tag, I guess I should have remembered to put in the first time.

That's all your saying? C'mon man if it's that good, say what it is! Still no love for us even with the real link. :cool:

You and I have had some PM conversations about this hunt in the past. If you have any recent info you would like to share I would love to listen.

with all the money my wife and kids have put in the draws we could purchase a small elk ranch by now...

I'm a big loser again. Idaho loves my money.
Well I'm pretty pumped to find out that Kawika doesn't have the same luck I do. He drew a november elk hunt in the 2nd chance draw. I'm so pumped for him. That is one animal he said he really wanted to chase.

Good luck to all those that drew.

Well I'm pretty pumped to find out that Kawika doesn't have the same luck I do. He drew a november elk hunt in the 2nd chance draw. I'm so pumped for him. That is one animal he said he really wanted to chase.

Congrats to Kawika. Looking forward to the replay.

Another Owyhee deer loser here. Glad to help out the great State of Idaho.

I can't decipher your tone, whether it's condescending or not. I don't know you. But don't complain, you knew the odds would be 0.003% going in.

It's annoying that people are shocked when they don't draw, you should be surprised if you DO draw.

Congrats Kawiki!

Two Snow, sorry if I sounded negative, and that I annoyed you. I will never complain about my Idaho drawing history. I'm an Idaho native and get there most years. Idaho has treated me very well.
I know the odds of the Owyhees. I also know the potential there. I put in there because if fit my work schedule. Best of luck this season.

I hope you two have a blast. Maybe momma should guide him to the big ones.

Caribou Gear

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back