Yeti GOBOX Collection

Idaho pronghorn

Elkmagnet

Here are our 2012 Idaho goats. After many years of putting in for what I consider "the best unit" in Idaho for pronghorn I gave up this year and put in for one of the "easy" or should I say less hard to draw units and decided I would just hunt harder if I recived a tag, Well it worked.
We exceeded my expectations in quality in a unit where the average horn length is under 12.5" we killed two upper 70s bucks not accounting for the 2" broke off of mine. Crystals is well over 15" tall and mine is 14. We had our first steaks last night and they were great. Not Wyoming but not to bad for Idaho.

Attachments

• 0017-1-gif.jpg
    0017-1-gif.jpg
    81.6 KB · Views: 2,256
  • IMGP0012-(2)-gif.gif
    IMGP0012-(2)-gif.gif
    257.5 KB · Views: 1,772
  • IMGP0015-(2)-1gif.jpg
    IMGP0015-(2)-1gif.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 2,246
That last picture is fantastic - big, tall, heavy hooker! WOW....and congrats on a great hunt!

Congrats on a couple of great lookin bucks! That first pic looks like the kind of country I elk hunt in!

Great bucks regardless of where you shot them. Congrats. I've always wanted my picture taken with an elk in an aspen grove. Never thought it was possible with antelope though.

Thanks guys. How many guys can say that while taking photos of their wifes antelope a cow moose came out of the aspens and tried to stomp them.

WDH, Last year I defaulted on the loan I had on my kenetreks and they got repossessed so I had to buy a new pair of danners before this trip.

WOW!!! Those look awesome. I drew in one of the more "popular" units in Idaho. I lookes over 25 bucks and didn't see anything in that category! Congrats

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Uncle_Danno
Back