Yeti

Idaho OIL

Big Fin

Administrator
Staff member
Dang. I am now 0 for 13 on Idaho moose. I have always applied for units with odds of 10% or better, sometimes the odds being 50%. This year my odds were 29%. Of the two NRs who applied, the other guy drew. Oh well, good for him. Given how hot my drawing luck has been so far this year, I figured it had to cool off sooner or later.

Hope some Hunt Talkers get some sweet Idaho tags. Look forward to the stories here.

Baerman

swing and.........MISS. somebody other than Moosie has to have some luck. Come on HT crew.

6speed

Cow moose for me this year! No moose for my wife. Time to make room in the freezer!

ovis2

Looks like I don't have to worry about finding room in my freezer for an ID moose. Good luck to those who drew!

mdhunter

I was blessed with a moose tag last year however lightning didn't strike twice with my goat application this year.

elkmagnet

Look at it this way. At least you don't have to spend hours planning a big hunting trip days hunting and weeks anticipating. You also don't have to worry about trying to get online when the regular draws come out. I'm so jelly