Caribou Gear

Idaho Moose, sheep and goat results up.

Middle Fork, here I come!

Well, it only took 20 years, but I finally did it! I drew a sheep tag. Been applying since I was 12 yrs old in four states. I spend quite a bit of time in the Md. Fk chasing deer and elk each year, so I am no stranger to the place, but if anyone has any info regarding sheep hunting in unit 27-2 in Idaho's Md Fk, let me know. I'd much appreciate it. Be glad to trade info if possible.
Ryan:D

No Moose for me. but i got a real expensive piece of ass wipe to use when i go to AZ to smoke a lope i guess.
Hey IDbugler, if your going to PM a guy at least have your mailbox epmty so you can receive a reply:D

No Moose for me. but i got a real expensive piece of ass wipe to use when i go to AZ to smoke a lope i guess.
Hey IDbugler, if your going to PM a guy at least have your mailbox epmty so you can receive a reply:D
Didn't realize the PM Box was that close to being full. Sucks about the Idaho tag. My wife didn't draw the moose tag either.

No moose for me.

Looks like I am going to use the non-refundable license to hunt whitetails when I buy a deer tag for the Panhandle.

Good luck to those who drew.

ah crap!!
I put alot of cash into upgrading equipment and got nothing!
except better stuff
congrats to you fortunate ones!

but if anyone has any info regarding sheep hunting in unit 27-2 in Idaho's Md Fk, let me know. I'd much appreciate it. Be glad to trade info if possible.

I might know a little sumthin' sumthin' bout that unit. The only real thing to know is to get in shape. Not "I can run 2 miles" type shape, but "I can hike 16 miles over 2 canyons with 10 days worth of gear on my back for 2 weeks" type of shape. Just a sugestion..... :D

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back