NEW SITKA Ambient 75

Idaho Draws out...

Congrats to all who drew! All I got was an archery 'lope tag this year. I've never gone after them with a bow so it should be a learning experience!

Well after 23+ years I finally drew a tag. Its a lope tag in the best unit in the state. If that means much for Idaho standards.

But the lucky old man is at it again. He drew a really good archery deer tag. Just the one I have been putting in for the last 10 years. Oh ya it just so happened I called him the last day and told him to put it for it. It looks like a busy antelope year for me. I might turn into bigfin with all the lope tags I have. ;)

You're getting a hell of a season lined up for yourselves, I'm excited to see how it all unfolds.

Congrats Bugler it is about time for you. You sure have a lucky old man. I thought he had to sit out from the controlled draws for deer after drawing last year. Should be a fun year. Looks like we can expect a lot of Idaho lopes from hunttalkers this year.
You have to wait two years on antlered hunts. He drew an either sex deer tag.

Sweet tag !! Your in for a great hunt, I would also say is the best tag in the state.

Last edited:
That is a sweet buck. How did your buddy fair the previous 4? I figured there are some big bucks out there. Not many tags given each year for that unit.

Hah! forget state... He's MUST be a cannuck! Montanan's are "religious" with respect to picking the correct districts! :D

Grats to the Moose estate! Busy season - for certain and to all those who got their tag!

Was born in Townsend for sure. I DO feel sorry for him though. He is almost sick over it. Bet he is more careful next time and looks at his paperwork before he leaves the store.

Back