Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Idaho Draws out...

Congrats to all who drew! All I got was an archery 'lope tag this year. I've never gone after them with a bow so it should be a learning experience!

Well after 23+ years I finally drew a tag. Its a lope tag in the best unit in the state. If that means much for Idaho standards.

But the lucky old man is at it again. He drew a really good archery deer tag. Just the one I have been putting in for the last 10 years. Oh ya it just so happened I called him the last day and told him to put it for it. It looks like a busy antelope year for me. I might turn into bigfin with all the lope tags I have. ;)

You're getting a hell of a season lined up for yourselves, I'm excited to see how it all unfolds.

Congrats Bugler it is about time for you. You sure have a lucky old man. I thought he had to sit out from the controlled draws for deer after drawing last year. Should be a fun year. Looks like we can expect a lot of Idaho lopes from hunttalkers this year.
You have to wait two years on antlered hunts. He drew an either sex deer tag.

Sweet tag !! Your in for a great hunt, I would also say is the best tag in the state.

Last edited:
That is a sweet buck. How did your buddy fair the previous 4? I figured there are some big bucks out there. Not many tags given each year for that unit.

Hah! forget state... He's MUST be a cannuck! Montanan's are "religious" with respect to picking the correct districts! :D

Grats to the Moose estate! Busy season - for certain and to all those who got their tag!

Was born in Townsend for sure. I DO feel sorry for him though. He is almost sick over it. Bet he is more careful next time and looks at his paperwork before he leaves the store.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
T_allen7
Back