Idaho Draws out...

I mean really..... I think they Slant the draws to kids... Whats the odds of a 13 year old drawing out of 3337 Deer applications :D :D

Moosie,

If you are serious about your son, that is awesome!! I drew the early Owyhee archery antelope, should be a fun hunt since they only allow 200 tags. My dad drew pronghorn rifle and cow elk.

Good luck to everyone.

YAh, He drew deer. He also drew a 'Lope tag.

I drew the Elk and deer and a muzz lope tag too.

Moosie, you lucky dog! I must be on the do not draw list. Well, I did get an extra doe tag, man is she in trouble!!! congrats on the tags..

Fowl, I talked to IDB a bit ago and he's coaching Baseball or playing softball (Or something) and didn't have his info with him so we don't know yet.

Looks like most of the folks I know struck out, but congrats to the Moosie household, that has all the makings for a very busy fall. How good is your elk tag?

Elk tag is OK. I don't know if I'll have time to hunt it properly. It's a Muzz tag and the deer runs the same time and it's in the same unit, so should be OK.

My Lope tag is a Archery but If it's the one I think I put in for I have a friend that owns like 10 thousand acres of land and has WAY to many lopes on it. We'll set up a blind in the HAy field and see what happens.

My sons lope tag is a Doe tag, but it's great for him for sure. It's Rifle so it should be a gimme.

Moosie,

Just pulled in the driveway from unit 40, spent the morning looking at deer, it sure is green down there the deer look great. Good luck to your family this fall. I drew 45 elk, no deer.

-Ed

Just got text from little brother. Got skunked on cow. Dumbass wrote down wrong hunt number and didn't draw on deer. I checked the odds on our area and there was one unfilled. He is LIVID! Won't tell you what state he was born in, but it is NE of Idaho.

What are the odds, I drew an UNLIMITED deer tag... It appears I will be hunting for the first time in 3 years. Nice.

Congrats on the successful draws everyone!

Moosie, I know the unit really well, Why do you ask? Congrats on my tag in 40... You will have fun.

Well after 23+ years I finally drew a tag. Its a lope tag in the best unit in the state. If that means much for Idaho standards.

But the lucky old man is at it again. He drew a really good archery deer tag. Just the one I have been putting in for the last 10 years. Oh ya it just so happened I called him the last day and told him to put it for it. It looks like a busy antelope year for me. I might turn into bigfin with all the lope tags I have. ;)

Just got text from little brother. Got skunked on cow. Dumbass wrote down wrong hunt number and didn't draw on deer. I checked the odds on our area and there was one unfilled. He is LIVID! Won't tell you what state he was born in, but it is NE of Idaho.

Hah! forget state... He's MUST be a cannuck! Montanan's are "religious" with respect to picking the correct districts! :D

Grats to the Moose estate! Busy season - for certain and to all those who got their tag!

Well after 23+ years I finally drew a tag. Its a lope tag in the best unit in the state. If that means much for Idaho standards.

But the lucky old man is at it again. He drew a really good archery deer tag. Just the one I have been putting in for the last 10 years. Oh ya it just so happened I called him the last day and told him to put it for it. It looks like a busy antelope year for me. I might turn into bigfin with all the lope tags I have. ;)

Congrats Bugler it is about time for you. You sure have a lucky old man. I thought he had to sit out from the controlled draws for deer after drawing last year. Should be a fun year. Looks like we can expect a lot of Idaho lopes from hunttalkers this year.

Back