Idaho draw

I have no patience... I check at least once per hour, knowing they probably won't be out until next week. It's been a few years since I've drawn a descent tag, and I put in for some really long shots this year. Not quite sure why I'm excited for my less than 1%chance haha.

Something might be up...I login and I no longer have the ability to purchase a deer tag...but when I login for other family members - they all have that option remaining. Earlier this am I also had the option of buying a deer tag.

I put in for what should be a guaranteed deer tag (nearly 100% odds last year).

I cant stop logging on and checking... it's like crack, I'm addicted! I already purchased my tags and got the receipts so I cant see if there is any change to mine. Maybe tonight???

It drives up their website views. I notice they post way more news stories and featured stories during this time of year.

The portal isn't displaying if extra tags were drawn or not. Is anyone else having the same issue?

The portal isn't displaying if extra tags were drawn or not. Is anyone else having the same issue?
Check your email. I got a message that told me I drew on both my unlimited tags; yay for me. One of these days I'll draw my antelope tag, I just know it.

I did... The extra tag is in 2020 but it still says "eligible" . The 2019 tags are displayed correctly.

Sawtooth ML elk for me. I really wanted the ML deer tag but this'll do. I haven't spent much time in the unit after general deer season. Seems like I'm gonna need several contingency plans depending on weather.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back