Idaho bull down.

orion23

Hey all,

I do a lot of looking but not a lot of posting, but thought id share my bull i got this year in idaho. hes a 5x6 on a general rifle hunt, couldnt be more happy with him.

I also whacked a wyoming moose this year which ill attach a photo of. that was a fun hunt. lots of moose just not a lot of big bulls. i shot the biggest bull i saw on an 8 day hunt. here is the video if your interested...http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cosOnz4kfY

also shot this antelope this year in Idaho. got to love that antelope meat. oh so tender! i love hunting those things!

Thanks for looking guys and gals.

Attachments

• elk.jpg
    elk.jpg
    81.1 KB · Views: 674
  • moose.jpg
    moose.jpg
    82 KB · Views: 668
  • ant.jpg
    ant.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 665
congrats on the critters orion. nice looking things. easy to see why you are smiling.

Great year you've had, congrats. Thats a darn nice general season bull for this state.

Nice job! Looks like a pretty good season to me. Thanks for sharing.

Orion,

Great year and good looking animals. Any other tags to fill this year?

Great looking elk. What unit did you get your moose in Wyoming?? I had a Wyoming moose tag, and had the same experience, hunted 11 days and shot the biggest bull I could find (which wasn't big). Alot of moose, just couldn't find a big one. I was hunting unit 26.

Congrats on the great season.

still have a late archery deer.... that will have to be big or bust. already tons of meat.

ashersdad, when i read your post it sounds like i wrote it. 26 also. lots of moose, about 10 / day maybe, just no quality. i also shot the biggest bull i saw on the trip. still was a lot of fun.

you have to wear some shorts that you can wring the sweat out of a couple times / day when hunt antelope out of a blind in 100 degree weather!

Back