Idaho Archery Elk

Hi IDbugler I have a funny Story for you. So the other day I was Sitting at home with nothing to do And I ask my wife( Do you want to see this monster bull that a guy shot in idaho and posted it on the hunting forum) And she says heck yeah! ( EDITED ) So I bring up the thread and she tells me (wow that's my friends husband) it's funny how getting on the world wide web always makes me realize what a small world we seem to live in anyways congratulations again on that big bull and maybe someday you can show me your trophy room and I can see it in person.

Hi IDbugler I have a funny Story for you. So the other day I was Sitting at home with nothing to do And I ask my wife( Do you want to see this monster bull that a guy shot in idaho and posted it on the hunting forum) And she says heck yeah! ( EDITED ) So I bring up the thread and she tells me (wow that's my friends husband) it's funny how getting on the world wide web always makes me realize what a small world we seem to live in anyways congratulations again on that big bull and maybe someday you can show me your trophy room and I can see it in person.
Thanks for all the comments guys. Elkmagnet - That is Crazy what is your wife's name? Come over any time. It's more of a garage with a stack of horns instead of a trophy room. Some day I'll have a trophy room for now I'll just work on the trophy part. ;)

Glad this thread came back up, fun to look at this monster...the bull is awesome. Hope to post a picture of something similar next week.

Thanks for all the comments guys. Elkmagnet - That is Crazy what is your wife's name? Come over any time. It's more of a garage with a stack of horns instead of a trophy room. Some day I'll have a trophy room for now I'll just work on the trophy part. ;)
Ok I'm always up for Drooling over a stack of antlers in a garage that seems to be my favorite winter pastime. My wife's name is Crystal S. she might know her as Crystal K. they worked at P.T.C together. She said she had talked to you a few times and when she mentioned that she was a hunter you showed her a few sets of mule deer horns.

Ok I'm always up for Drooling over a stack of antlers in a garage that seems to be my favorite winter pastime. My wife's name is Crystal S. she might know her as Crystal K. they worked at P.T.C together. She said she had talked to you a few times and when she mentioned that she was a hunter you showed her a few sets of mule deer horns.

Oh ya I remember crystal. Pretty small world. If I remember right you guys had a muzzy draw and shot a couple of big muledeer.

Oh ya I remember crystal. Pretty small world. If I remember right you guys had a muzzy draw and shot a couple of big muledeer.[/QUOTE
Yeah that would be her. I don't know if YOUwould call it big but I was happy With it. anyway sorry about derailing your thread I probably should have sent you a PM;)

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back