ID Results Up!

TheTone

I managed to draw an archery antelope tag which I expected, struck out on my others, not too suprised since I think they all were around 5-7% draw odds. I do have a cousin who managed to pull a great muley tag.

I put in for sheep and told my entire fam they were on their own to choose and apply. No apps. Guess I saved some $$.

No elk, no antelope. But ............... Mule Deer - Successful.

Finally, after buying a non-resident license for the last fifteen years in Idaho, I drew a controlled hunt. Now if Bugler can tie one up for me, I will have to give him the first shot on our NM archery pronghorn hunt.

Good luck to the rest of you.

No elk, no antelope. But ............... Mule Deer - Successful.

Finally, after buying a non-resident license for the last fifteen years in Idaho, I drew a controlled hunt. Now if Bugler can tie one up for me, I will have to give him the first shot on our NM archery pronghorn hunt.

Good luck to the rest of you.

Fin,
i know you like bugler, but what if that huge ugliest twisted bent turned backwards horn buck presents itself. Would you renig?

Struck out on Elk and Antelope, but got both of my deer tags. . .not hard considering one has unlimited tags and the other always has leftovers.

All struck out for me as well...............looks like I better hope for a good draw in MT just so i can say i drew something this year.

Put my wife, three kids and myself all in individually for deer, elk and antelope. And we got..........None. Oh well, guess I will hit the archery elk season.

Congrats Fin, Hope to see Idaho on the show

Unbelievable I drew an antelope tag. My luck is changing. ;)
Ok I guess I should tell the truth. It was the unlimited archery tag but with my luck it was no gimme.

Yup. All bets are off when I see an ugly buck.
that's always been the case with randy. I'm good with that since he let's the pretty ones come my way.

45 elk tag should be fun and a extra doe tag !
Congrats that should be a good one. Looking forward to the success pics.

I drew late 39 and my archery speed goat tag :D:D Guess I will be making trips home from Bozehole.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ak2021
Back