ID. M/S/G drawings?

Wouldn't it be great to know that person "who knows". You know everyone that works at IDFG already knows if they drew or not...LOL.

Not to gloat but it is nice to know that person. My wife drew her tag. Time to start scouting sunday. In all fairness everyone should find out at the same time.

congrats mrs howa hunter. Tell us the species and unit when you can.

I'm still holding onto hope for a cali bighorn tag.

congrats mrs howa hunter. Tell us the species and unit when you can.

I'm still holding onto hope for a cali bighorn tag.

Moose in e. Idaho. What sheep unit did you put in for? She is excited. I hope to get the time of to help her out.

Congrats on the moose tag. I was hoping to see results by close of business but doesn't look like it is gonna happen:( I am not sure maybe you guys know can they set the computers to release these things at a certain time or is there just a magic buttom that some employee hits:confused: HAHAHAHAHAHA

So I called down there and the gal said something about a sheep and congrats to me! I am refusing to say the words out loud until I get something in writing! I can't believe it!

I just called this morning. I was NOT the lucky 1 of 10 nonresidents that applied for the 10-1 mountain goat tag.

She said that they should have the results posted sometime this week. Seems like it would be a click of a button to get them posted, but I guess not.

Looks like I am not the 1 of 7 either. And that is for 3 years straight with up to 20% odds. How unlucky could one guy be? LOL Last year me and my buddies had 3 of 5 chances in and couldn't pull a tag! Oh my:confused:

Love is gone. No sheep luck here.

Probably the best that it wait a year. Dad will be needing help with his Book Cliffs archery elk tag, and I'll be soaking up every second of bow hunting the high country with my oldest son. It may be the last fall we have him in the house. Great young man.

Despite all of your great hunt reports and the sound/sage advice I see you give on a regular basis, If you had drawn again I may have &%$#@!^%$&%$# (got mad):eek:

Sorry you didn't. neither did we.

Hoping you guys have a trip that both of you will remember. Good luck to you.

Probably the best that it wait a year. Dad will be needing help with his Book Cliffs archery elk tag, and I'll be soaking up every second of bow hunting the high country with my oldest son. It may be the last fall we have him in the house. Great young man.

PEAX Trekking Poles

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back