PEAX Equipment

ID. M/S/G drawings?

brownbear932008

Any news or ideas on when ID. is gonna begin the drawings for M/S/G tags. I was hoping today would be the day. Any one have any info out there? Really hoping for that moose tag this year!;)

My guess is we'll know soon. I've been checking the site way more frequently than is healthy.

Just checked with my old coworker. Said we may or may not see them this week. No news from hq about them yet.

no need to check. the spidey senses tell me all I need to know. Owyhee ram is what's for dinner.

I'd guess Wednesday around 1400 mdt the results will post.

no need to check. the spidey senses tell me all I need to know. Owyhee ram is what's for dinner.

I'd guess Wednesday around 1400 mdt the results will post.

Nice to know I'm not competing against a lucky guy like you for the sheep tag I'm hoping for.

impatiently waiting....

on a side note, rumor has it that NV results will post tomorrow. Two sheep tags in the same year!

The draw odds are up, but not the actual results. Tomorrow maybe?

Interesting draw odds. Incredible opportunity this year for resident RM bighorn. Some of the best odds I can recall in 27-2, along with several other units.

Best of luck to all!

It's almost a let down not being able to see what MSG tag BOY draws... ;)

That said, his luck has migrated to another state for him...

Right now I'm pretty excited. I'm one of 10 applicants for the nonresident mountain goat tag that was awarded in my first choice unit this year. 10% chance!

Overall though the total tags were down to 48 from 53 so they must round down and capped nonresidents at only 4 tags this year. With a slight increase in the applicants this year the overall drawing odds for nonresidents dropped down to 2% from 3% last year. Going to be pretty hard to continue to justify paying for the nonresident license for 2% drawing odds.

Burning up the refresh button today. Looks like my moose unit was 14% odds dropped a little from past years. But someone got a tag hope its me!:D

I'm burning up the site trying to see if my boy gets to take me moose hunting. Is there a limit to how many times you can access the site in 24 hrs? By now I'm certainly on some sort of stalker list.

It would be nice if they would post them to the site. They have the results just aren't posting them for some reason. Apparently they have a slow learner in Boise. ;)

Remember last year when the regular control hunt results were up and one person mentioned it on here...everyone checked and locked it up, then crashed their servers..and we had to wait days and days to be able to log on. I sure hope they are ready this year when they put them up.

GOHUNT Insider

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Brutus56
Back