Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Oregon Draw 2023

If it was me, I'd apply where the outfitters don't so the full 5% would be available. 10% would be better but nr historically only buy about 7%.
That’s the problem with where I grew up everyone wants that Rosie. I just wanna go back and hunt with my buddie

I think I just won the mountain goat raffle tag!
Holy cow, I’m looking for pics of the last group I saw. I need to pull the regs out, see what you’re getting into. Cant find the pic of the goats but this is where they were, Hells canyon, south of Hat Point. Idaho Seven devils on the horizon.

Attachments

• IMG_4238.jpeg
    IMG_4238.jpeg
    3.2 MB · Views: 16
Damn, that’s a lotta points. I spent 18 a couple years ago for elk but never had the patience to hold onto deer points for trout creek. I would like to hunt down there one more time, but at 67 I’m not sure Ive that much time left.
Good luck on the draw.

I'll be in the coastal jungle looking for elk in Nov. Taking a buddy on his first elk hunt. And it should be fun! Wife has a tag too, but not sure if she will be able to make the hunt yet.

Chasing big bulls in Wenaha!!!
Probably should go exercise this morning.

QQ
That is a great tag. The area around the Milk Shakes is a great bet if the weather stays mild. Most overlooked area is Alder Creek going down towards the river, but you better be exercising. Pay particular attention to Alder if it snows hard early. I’ll be looking around this summer up there but only have a spike Tag.
Biggest bull we’ve ever seen was just below Timothy springs last year, Didn’t get a picture of him, probably 350 but had a body as big as a Clydesdale. All Catherine could say was Jeepers.

Yeti GOBOX Collection

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
WhiskyRichard
Back