PEAX Equipment

I miss the Great American Outdoor Show

The GAOS is local for me. My wife and I are bummed it didnt work out this year, fingers crossed for next year. If they are doing anything virtual or any online show specials I haven't heard of them yet

Great show and a ton of memories. Drinking my coffee this morning and this simple post about the GAOS wells up the eyes. My dad and I went to the show many times. Its been 4 and half years he’s gone. Hopefully things return soon and familes can get back to enjoying these types of events together again.

That show was indirectly why my wife and I ended up here in WY. Booked a pronghorn and mulie hunt. At the show. 4 years later we live here

I miss walking around gun and hunting shows with my girls, it normally makes this time a year a little more eventful. I never thought I'd say that, but I'm looking forward to walking around shows and looking at overpriced stuff when things go back to normal...

Great show and a ton of memories. Drinking my coffee this morning and this simple post about the GAOS wells up the eyes. My dad and I went to the show many times. Its been 4 and half years he’s gone. Hopefully things return soon and familes can get back to enjoying these types of events together again.
I also have been there with my dad many times he is 80 now and cant imagine the day without him. Sorry for your loss

I miss walking around gun and hunting shows with my girls, it normally makes this time a year a little more eventful. I never thought I'd say that, but I'm looking forward to walking around shows and looking at overpriced stuff when things go back to normal...
Me too! I have brought my daughters and sons and brother and wife. Always come home with a bag of brochures and a few really good deals

Went back again this year!!! As always great show. Spent way too much money but spending time with my son and nephew was worth it

We usually attend the Outfitter Show in Montreal. We get a few couples together and make a weekend of it. Hoping things get back to normal soon !!

Back