I may or may not have.....

I might, or, might not have schemed to take a gun...just ONE gun to campus so I could hunt the fall of my freshman year out of state. What I DIDN'T expect was an upperclassmen move in crew! I had to promise said gun was just in my parents' car for the ride down and was going back with them.

I might or might not have brought it back after visiting home the first time 🤭
1598233119758.png
Different times. 2020 I would have been expelled.

Hell, I washed bloody game bags today in the washing machine. Haha.

I soaked them in water for a day to leach out moat of the blood though.

I may have shown up to work after my lunch break completely soaked after falling through the ice while checking traps on my lunch break. Anyone wondering, yes raccoons do indeed try to crawl on top of your head if you find yourself in the water with one. My boss just shook his head and said “I don’t want to know”.

My buddies and I also may have cleaned 50 gallons of smelt in my college dorm kitchen and Completely plugged the drains enough where water was backing up through the floor drains.

I might have been involved with the harvesting of a Buck on the way to High School. Only issue was we were in a friends rental car because his truck was in the shop.(I think there might even be a picture floating around)

May or may not have made sopapillas using a Svea stove on the ledge of my dormroom window; you guys hungry? Hold my beer.

I have or may not have scared the shit out of an officer when he stoped by my truck along the road and sees me walking up to him with a knife and blood all over my hands and face due to a necessary juggular cut on a deer.

I may, or may not, have told my husband everything I did in college before we got married

I may or may not be telling the truth when I tell everyone, NOT ro move to The Territories in Canada, because they are a terrible place to live

I may or may not have waited a little longer than I needed to wait to help someone find their way out of the wilderness, because on the trip into the wilderness, they had ALL the answers

I may or may not have been backpacking for 10 days, stinking to high heaven drinking 1/2 dozen IPAs in the hotel lounge while waiting 4 hours for the room to be ready and then washed dirty socks and shoes in a hotel sink so I could go to dinner with a friend

Last edited:
I may or may not have put a 3 ft alligator in the ag pond at SFA with help from an old boyfriend.
It may or may not have eaten all the ducks there and it did take someone a week to catch it and remove it, not us.

I may or may not have had a homemade cooler leak elk blood out the back of the truck creating a blood slick to the nearest storm drain about 25 yards away in Laramie WY.

I may or may not have used the dorm showers to skin/quarter a deer while a freshman at WMC in Dillon - it was the only place we could find a hose bib.

I may or may not have owned a plethora of sleeveless t-shirts in high school because I always forgot to keep TP in my lunchbox.

I may or may not have slipped a rock or two into my much younger cousin's backpack after he flipped me s&!t about being old... then bet him dinner/dishes on a race back to the truck. They may or may not have been a factor in my victory. I can neither confirm nor deny that I enjoyed 5 days in camp without having to cook or clean.

I may or may not have filtered water for 14 days straight out of a cattle trough that had green slime all through it....while the cows were standing there watching me.

Back