I may or may not have.....

Bullshot

On another thread discussing game bag re-use, I saw that someone disclosed that they “may or may not have” on occasion washed out gamebags in sinks or bathtubs during their travels. Good for a laugh. Relatable. I thought this might make a good thread... so feel free to add a confessional finish of your own.

As for me, I “may or may not have” once skinned, caped out and butchered an antelope in a Colorado motel room.

Oh the hair......

Duct tape to the rescue.....

I may or may not have used my wife’s blow drier nestled into my boots to dry them off.....
+1
a.jpg

Sous vide’d 20+ critter heads in the living room

Wax’d skis in a hotel bedroom.

Clean my boots in a hotel bathroom numerous times.

Cleaned the brains out of bear skulls at the local car wash in Aurora

I may have put a dead sheep in the backseat of my Ford Taurus.....snared my first coyote over that sheep. I just couldn’t help but wonder what would have happened if I got pulled over on that drive.

used motel bathtubs to butcher game , wash clothes or store meat ( filled with ice )

borrowed a 6.5 x55 Swede from my grandfather, that I have not returned but have promised to do so--someday

was ill and missed a few days of school during hunting season

said I had to wash my hair when ask out on a date in college

ask a couple of members of this forum if they have ever listened to any music since the 1960's/1970's

Another is may or may not have goose hunted every day before school and would be cleaning geese on my tailgate 10 mins before class started as everyone walked by. Several of the liberal girls started crying as they walked by lol

Like many others, we may or may not have butchered deer and some sea ducks in a hotel bathroom.

May or may not have performed minor dog surgery on the kitchen counter.

May or may not have dropped some BBs down the garbage disposal while cleaning cranes and geese.

May or may not wash my coyotes in the guest shower and hang them in the basement because it’s the only place they won’t freeze. But I use my nice shampoo so it covers the wet coyote smell.

Back