I just cant...

Hilljackoutlaw

I really just can't stand this man! I'm a lover of all people, but my lord he is just so full of crap and full of himself. I run a mile before school every day when I was 5...grinding! The struggles and sacrifices! Everything is a grind and hard for this man. Maybe try a new approach and life won't be so hard Cam.

I used to like his articles in Bugle. The few times I saw him on that hunting show, whatever that was, I wasn't impressed. Seemed pretty theatrical and, as the OP said, full of himself.

I read the heading and quit. I don’t pay attention to anyone who claims to or is reported to be.

ambassador​

noun

am·bas·sa·dor am-ˈba-sə-dər
əm-,

im-,
-ˌdȯr,

-ˈbas-dər

Synonyms of ambassador
: an official envoy

a
: an authorized representative or messenger
b
: an unofficial representative

I hate the word as it relates to modern hunting culture.

Why even think about him? He lives rent free in your head. Weird stuff man…
This is the mentality that allows this type of persona to infect all aspects of the outdoor world. "jUsT dOnT tHiNk aBoUt iT mAn!"

When this guy gets his image/quotes/signature into all sorts of hunting/endurance athlete media all of a sudden when criticized he's "living rent free". I strongly disagree. If you want to put yourself out there to be "an ambassador" you automatically open yourself up for criticism. It goes both ways.

From another thread on here, sounds like he doesn't take criticism very well, blocking people who aren't 100% on board with the life.

Rule number one in the epic struggle of self promotion is to market the reality that critics are an affirmation that your life is hard therefore “keep hammering” merch is an essential part of every successful hunters gear.

the man literally lives off his haters. it's all he thinks about, it's all he talks about, it's basically the central theme of his brand. it is his ethos and his food, it sustains his hammering.

therefore, to choke his momentum, we must praise him.

spongebob-worship.gif

may the hammering be with you.

Would run a mile before school every day at the age of 5 for a challenge. Almost reads like satire. Who knows maybe dude isn't really just a caricature of himself

Back