Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Hunttalk's Very Own....

Nemont

....Is the January teacher of the month. That's right, I just saw it on the news that Big Sky, Art Teacher in Sidney MT, was named the American State Bank and Trust and KUMV (Williston North Dakota) January teacher of the month. They even interviewed him and showed him in action in his classroom. He didn't mention Moosie or Hunttalk though

Nemont

Shame on you for not plugging Hunttalk. Good for you on the top honors. Congrats!

Kudos BIG SKY !!!! N. Dakota must be hurtin' to be calling a Teacher in Montana Teacher of the month :D :D

If you mensioned 24hours and not Hunttalk we're kickin' yer a$$ you know :p

Aaah shucks, thanks guys.

A few year's ago they honored me as Teacher Of The Year. This time it was Teacher Of The Month. I guess I'm slacking. Actually, the Teacher Of The Year award was nominated by administrators. The Teacher Of The Month is from a student nomination. The latter means considerably more to me. Like a 100% more!

Congrats Troy! You need to at least take a pic of you holding the plaque with a HuntTalk hat on .... ;)

Way to go Big Sky... that is an achievment unto itself... (unless there are only three teachers)... Just kidding... :D

Good job... :)

Send him a Hat ? I did once .. an dhe said something about it getting blown off his head and accross the sage flats. then the other one he wore out and then the next he..... ;)

Kudos dude !!!!First the year, then the Month.. next it will be teacher of the day. I'll be the first to nominate you :D

Moosie, the way I got it figured is if I stick around until retirement. I will eventually get the Teacher Of The Minute award. :) In regards to the hat issue. The truth is my kids have confiscated the two hats I had. After what they have put them through I don't dare wear them. I guess you are going to have to draw another Montana deer tag and come on out so I can charge my usual guide fee. Just like last time it'll cost you one hat. :D I know my fee's are outrageous but just like everything else gas prices have forced me to this level.

Back