Hunting camp beer let's see 'em

• Thread starter Deleted member 38069
  • Start date
Well I picked up enough cans during my hunt in NM to pay for next years tag. Then someone stole my bag of cans!

Apparently Bud Light is the Road Hunter's Beer of Choice.

When it comes to micro brews I am totally out of practice since Covid shut down any Alcohol without food purchases in our county since March. I usetacould have a draft IPA after a long trail run. Funny thing is those hoppy beers don't agree with me any more.

It's happened enough lately that I think it is the Hops, or the Lupulin from it I'm sensitive to now. Pilsners and other ales haven't been an issue...

I’ve cut way back, due to the gout. But I had one a night on my mule deer hunt. Not a pic from camp.

Attachments

• 7F025FDA-3E91-4C07-8BDC-CB1406269635.jpeg
    7F025FDA-3E91-4C07-8BDC-CB1406269635.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 3
Today’s base camp beer was Voodoo Ranger. Base camp unfortunately is back at the house after no luck.

Attachments

• E0172697-D517-41A1-85D4-9C6F046B35CE.jpeg
    E0172697-D517-41A1-85D4-9C6F046B35CE.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 3
Shiner Bock is my beer of choice recently.
Nothing like freshly fried antelope tenderloins and heart, and a celebratory beer on the tailgate after a successful hunt. Also fried up duck breasts and heart from a duck my friend @jtm307 shot. Delicious. View attachment 156695View attachment 156696View attachment 156697
I’d never had shiner in a can before this fall and imo it’s a completely different experience from the bottle.
Not that the bottle is bad, but the can is delicious.
Heart and tenderloin look awesome as well.

I’d never had shiner in a can before this fall and imo it’s a completely different experience from the bottle.
Not that the bottle is bad, but the can is delicious.
Heart and tenderloin look awesome as well.
I don't think a beer ever tasted as good as the one on that day. Probably a good thing I only had one. I can't tell the difference between can and bottle. Both great.

Some Sasky Favourites!

First archery "Beer"; Pilsner

fydhhjS.jpg

Whitetail double with Original 16

kWQ6C9g.jpg

Back