Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

You must have the license plate and a cap.
When I see an RMEF TX plate and the newest trucker on his bean pulling into camp, I'll know it's you.
Sytes will be the guy decked out in Org apparel head to toe, sitting by the fire:D

Come on Harley - this will be a hunting camp. Alcohol (not for me, in moderation for some?), farting, meals of predominantly meat, and guns.
There's no room for insincere self deprecation.
Puffed out chests and BS is required.
My dogs are absolute sweethearts. Their owner on the other hand........

I've met the Nuge once, when my buddy was working the local radio station in high school. He is a down-to-earth, affable guy. You would honestly enjoy hunting with him.
NOT! No bigger jack-@$$ to make hunters look bad than Nugent.

Hunter nation, what a joke. That group, and SFW can crawl back to the cesspool that spawned them. It's too bad so many hunters fall for their predatory, front group, astroturf tactics.

Sytes will be the guy decked out in Org apparel head to toe, sitting by the fire:D
Oh snap! I've been spotted with my Griz hat? Must be the RMEF plate... 🙄 Haha!

Actually, your "Org" comment reminds me of some of our fellow Public Land vocal advocates - around campfires I've enjoyed. Great people, even if I may disagree here and there as I'm sure they do as well.

NOT! No bigger jack-@$$ to make hunters look bad than Nugent.
I won't be signing up for the raffle and Teddy definitely has a hard time with sound judgement/forethought. Reminds me of at least one of my hunting partners. My point was that he is not an A-hole, it'd still be a fun hunt.

I won't be signing up for the raffle and Teddy definitely has a hard time with sound judgement/forethought. Reminds me of at least one of my hunting partners. My point was that he is not an A-hole, it'd still be a fun hunt.

I'm glad to see someone point out, make the argument, that some people are different in person than in the public eye. What Ted does on stage and in front of public sells tickets and makes him money. Maybe he is different by the campfire. I personally dont care for his music, but I'd still be respectful.

I'm glad to see someone point out, make the argument, that some people are different in person than in the public eye. What Ted does on stage and in front of public sells tickets and makes him money. Maybe he is different by the campfire. I personally dont care for his music, but I'd still be respectful.
No need to be respectful to a convicted poacher. Once an a-hole always an a-hole.

dcNMpmdkrOmFZFH-48x48-noPad.jpg

Leilani Massa started this petition to Discovery Communications and 3 others
The Outdoor Channel filmed Ted Nugent as he hunted a buck too young to be legally hunted.
The episode aired in February 2010 on the show Spirit of the Wild. California Officials investigated this incident and found that the immature deer had been eating bait called C’mere Deer. Baiting wildlife is illegal in California.Ted Nugent was brought up on 11 charges of poaching, to which he pleaded no contest. He was fined $1,750.
Ted Nugent has once again pled guilty on April 20, 2012 to illegal hunting. This time, he illegally killed a black bear in southern Alaska. And like his previous poaching incident, he filmed and broadcast the events for his television show, "Spirit of the Wild" which aired December 2008.
As a result of the plea agreement, Nugent will pay a $10,000 fine and be on probation for two years. He'll also be banned from hunting or fishing in Alaska or on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year.
Further scrutiny by US Fish and Game of all 150 plus episodes of Spirit Of The Wild are expected to yield more hunting violations.
Poaching is a serious crime against animals. Poachers shoot animals out of season or beyond legal limits. Poachers often use illegal methods of killing, and kill protected species.

No need to be respectful to a convicted poacher. Once an a-hole always an a-hole.

dcNMpmdkrOmFZFH-48x48-noPad.jpg

Leilani Massa started this petition to Discovery Communications and 3 others
The Outdoor Channel filmed Ted Nugent as he hunted a buck too young to be legally hunted.
The episode aired in February 2010 on the show Spirit of the Wild. California Officials investigated this incident and found that the immature deer had been eating bait called C’mere Deer. Baiting wildlife is illegal in California.Ted Nugent was brought up on 11 charges of poaching, to which he pleaded no contest. He was fined $1,750.
Ted Nugent has once again pled guilty on April 20, 2012 to illegal hunting. This time, he illegally killed a black bear in southern Alaska. And like his previous poaching incident, he filmed and broadcast the events for his television show, "Spirit of the Wild" which aired December 2008.
As a result of the plea agreement, Nugent will pay a $10,000 fine and be on probation for two years. He'll also be banned from hunting or fishing in Alaska or on any U.S. Forest Service land nationwide for one year.
Further scrutiny by US Fish and Game of all 150 plus episodes of Spirit Of The Wild are expected to yield more hunting violations.
Poaching is a serious crime against animals. Poachers shoot animals out of season or beyond legal limits. Poachers often use illegal methods of killing, and kill protected species.

I guess you have to cheat when you're used to shooting most everything on tiny high fenced properties over bait and attractant. I honestly can't think of a worse spokesperson for hunters.

That's funny, I'm just the opposite. I like a few of his songs, and that's about it. To each their own I guess.

Thanks for showing the violations that Ted has been accused of and the ones he has been convicted of. I was not aware of those. And he may very well be an A-Hole. But I have never met him to say one way or another. I will agree that I don't much care for poaching nor the people that poach.

None the less, I do not fell I or anyone else has a right or the entitlement to be disrespectful to anyone. That's is one of the things I find wrong with our society is a lack of respect for others. There are a great number of people that have broken the law in some fashion or another and been convicted. Some could be friends, family, co-workers, etc... I'll venture a guess there are probably people on this forum that have been convicted in some type of hunting violation, even poaching, and some have broken other laws. Many have paid their dues and it is not my place to judge and be disrespectful to them or anyone. I don't have to like them, but I will do my best to be respectful. Because that is my conviction...

I would hunt with Donald Trump, Jr. anytime, but I am open to sharing a camp with anyone who loves The Great Outdoors and is responsible. I have bailed on a number of hunts that had people who "partied", were irresponsible or acted like buffoons. As for Nugent, I've hunted with him a lot and had a blast everytime.

I would hunt with Donald Trump, Jr. anytime, but I am open to sharing a camp with anyone who loves The Great Outdoors and is responsible. I have bailed on a number of hunts that had people who "partied", were irresponsible or acted like buffoons. As for Nugent, I've hunted with him a lot and had a blast everytime.
You must be confused because Nugent is the epitome of a buffoon. (n)

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
bgeary
Back