Hunt with Trump and Teddy!!

Addicting

@BuzzH

Just for you, you can get a full 3 days of your thoughts out!

"This is a 3-day Pennsylvania whitetail hunt for 1 with Donald Trump, Jr.

This is truly a once-in-a-lifetime opportunity!

Join Donald Trump, Jr., the modern-day Teddy Roosevelt, for a 3-day adventure hunting whitetail deer in some of the most majestic land our great country has to offer.

You will have to go a long way to find a bigger advocate for our hunting lifestyle, a more passionate hunter and conservationist than Don, Jr. The opportunity to share a hunting camp with him is truly priceless.

Gain a new perspective on real-life conservation from one the leading experts on the subject, all while you hunt one of the most popular big game animals on earth.

This hunt is targeted for December 2019"

@BuzzH

Just for you, you can get a full 3 days of your thoughts out!

I'll let Ben Lamb take my place...he's more diplomatic than me.

I would share a camp with him, the couple times I met him he was personal and engaging. I like to think if we have( well I know we have), political differences they could be overcome by commonality, maybe not to the point of agreement but enough that we'd be able to enjoy a hunt together.

Last edited:
Wow, a whole lot of hate here on this thread. I'm not saying I agree with him or his father on every single subject, but why can't we appreciate that someone in his position is an advocate for sportsmen like us? Much better than the alternative I'd say.

I bet I know what property this would take place on! He has some buddies that he hunts with east of Scranton, Lackawanna County

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back