Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunt Talker Hunt 2014

I got bored this morning and added some stuff to the google group. I'd appreciate if someone took a look and let me know if it worked.

So there's a very real chance we're getting snowed out of the area we've been looking at. I don't know what the mountains are getting, but this is the most snow we've had in the valleys in probably 15 years. We had an avalanche take out a house in the middle of Missoula the other day...

I'm sure we'll be able to find somewhere worth while in May, but just letting everyone know the exact location will be up in the air for a while.

My wife sent this to me yesterday. Waiting to see what she sends for today...

picture.php

Frenchtown / Missoula area

Looks about the same down here-

image_zps6b2d22ec.jpg

I've got a picnic table in there somewhere.

Luckily we didn't get the drifts down here like Missoula did, its a disaster up there in spots.

Well boys, here is a picture right from one of the areas that I told Randy11 that I liked the looks of on google earth. Driving through the place this afternoon did NOT give me any kind of warm fuzzy feelings for spring bears. Now, if things turn here in the next week, I think it might be OK.
May depend on where the bears were when they denned. If they were up high, they may have to dig there way out!

Can you see the "no passing zone" sign?

That freezing rain put a nice crust on everything last night. You can damn near walk across the top of the snow now. I don't envy the deer and elk trying to make a living in this right now.

Hopefully the forecast for the rest of the week is right, and this melts down quick.

Well the rain got warm and it's melting fast. Hopefully it keeps it up and we'll be alright.

image_zps2f28ddef.jpg

I am totally bummed I won't be able to make this! Make sure and take lots of pictures, and please blur the ones out where cush is running through the camp naked! It sounds like it would be a great time and I'd love to meet some of the other hunt talkers, but alas, I will be moving to NM and not able to make it back!

I am totally bummed I won't be able to make this! Make sure and take lots of pictures, and please blur the ones out where cush is running through the camp naked! It sounds like it would be a great time and I'd love to meet some of the other hunt talkers, but alas, I will be moving to NM and not able to make it back!

But I have some damned good tattoos that are well worth seeing :D

All is I have to say is, I sure hope there is a Hunt Talker Hunt 2015 for Spring Bears, cause I do not want to miss that, and will move Heaven and Earth to be there with ya guys next time. Good luck men! And would have to think if drathaar is scouting for you, there are going to be some nice rugs posted here soon!

Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back