Hunt Talker Hunt 2014

That sounds like a blast, but, that is the week I will be putting a serious thrashing on Steelhead on the North Shore of Lake Superior.

I will be looking forward to the play by play!

As of right now, I could probably fit that one on the calendar. Any later and I will either be in AK chasing bears or with Mrs. Fin beating on the walleye population.

We'll let's lock it up then! Assuming it works for others....I don't want to get too committed. :D

I'll needs some of these seeds to sprout with Dr. Young to get a pass for the weekend.

Maybe I should just click buy....

Awesome, lets make it a date.

That's a little early for the spot I had in mind, but if the snowpack stays low it's looking that might be perfect. We might need to be a little flexible on the location depending on weather, but guarantee something will be good around Missoula that week.

Ill gladly do the ground work and scouting. Anybody with ideas should get ahold of me.

I would totally be in for a MT bear hunt in the spring!!! I've been wanting to do a DIY black bear hunt for a long time! The country alone is worth the trip!

I can probably make it, but just as a spotter/packer/photographer. Already have a black bear hide at the tannery, and not much budget for another license.

I'd be interested in meeting up with a couple guys at the airport to split car rental costs.

3 clicks away...

318ADA01-C30B-4658-9AFA-2E3102912A2D.png

Any Nevada hunters that are interested in going maybe we can set up some sort of car pool if you are looking to drive. If not then will have to go in another direction. Might not be able to go this year due to many hunting trips this hunting season. I like the idea of a future Idaho white tail hunt or the antelope hunt. I am always game for searching for some wolves, which are not listed here in Nevada! Also there is always the over the easily attainable mule deer archery hunt here in Nevada every August. Fin knows what I am talking about as he seems to hunt it every year.
Hope to be able to get to one of these in the next two years if we keep them up.

I may be able to play camp cook... If the days get solid and work fits in a few days off, I have two tents / stoves to assist for sleep accommodations and my wife loves cooking up trays I'll take in and heat up.
OR are you looking at hotel hopping bear spots?

edit: may also be able to handle transportation to / from airport and find a use for the utv at camp - something to make the $$$ spent holds some worth - haha!

Last edited:
Sytes,

I would be in for tenting!!! A camp fire with some hunttalkers in bear country sounds like a great time to me! I have all my own gear but sounds like you could help out those who would be traveling by air

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Juicer52
Back