Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunt Talker 2023 Fitness Goals

Thought I would give you a laugh, thats me on Christmas Eve, coming to the end of a 5k/3.1mile park run, 548 runners in it, I came in position 264, 27:38, but at 5'9'' and 180lbs and need to lose another stone and lose the moobs:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 259252
Good on you! It's like I always say crossing the line, "At this chronologically challenged juncture in life, crossing the finish upright is a WIN!"

This years hunting plan requires that I either get serious about losing the 50+ pounds I've acquire the past few years or I may as well forget it because I will never make it. On top of that with the extra weight it does not help my bad knees or my lungs which I have COPD. Therefore I have been cutting back on portions and actually getting on the recumbent exercise bike and rowing machine that we bought over a year ago for the past week. Instead of plopping my fat ass in my recliner after supper and watching hockey or football I now go downstairs and spend 15 minutes on the bike and 2 minutes on the rowing machine. This of course is the first week for the new plan, (I hate New Years Resolutions!!!) but I am determined because I have finally have the chance to do a backpack hunt that I have always dreamed of and I'll be damned if I allow an extra hamburger or helping of mashed taters and gravy screw that up!
55 years old and still determined to live!!!!!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
malaskabound20032000@yaho
Back