Hunt Talker 2023 Fitness Goals

Thought I would give you a laugh, thats me on Christmas Eve, coming to the end of a 5k/3.1mile park run, 548 runners in it, I came in position 264, 27:38, but at 5'9'' and 180lbs and need to lose another stone and lose the moobs:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 259252
Good on you! It's like I always say crossing the line, "At this chronologically challenged juncture in life, crossing the finish upright is a WIN!"

This years hunting plan requires that I either get serious about losing the 50+ pounds I've acquire the past few years or I may as well forget it because I will never make it. On top of that with the extra weight it does not help my bad knees or my lungs which I have COPD. Therefore I have been cutting back on portions and actually getting on the recumbent exercise bike and rowing machine that we bought over a year ago for the past week. Instead of plopping my fat ass in my recliner after supper and watching hockey or football I now go downstairs and spend 15 minutes on the bike and 2 minutes on the rowing machine. This of course is the first week for the new plan, (I hate New Years Resolutions!!!) but I am determined because I have finally have the chance to do a backpack hunt that I have always dreamed of and I'll be damned if I allow an extra hamburger or helping of mashed taters and gravy screw that up!
55 years old and still determined to live!!!!!!

Happy with my fitness but Drop 15lbs would help moving up and down the mtns
Run 2000 miles, up from 1620 this year
Drink less, 100 days of drinking for the year, down from I don't even know how many per year in the past 15 years

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mmarshall173
Back