Hunt Talk Big Annual Drawing & Sponsor Spotlight

Hey guys, I have been on the road the last month. Hope you can cut me a little slack here. I am just off the mounting, de-junking everything thing and getting ready to head out on the next trip, come Friday. I will be back late next week and at that time, winners will start being announced.

Sorry for the delay, but such is how life is as a one-man band. Well, one man and a really good woman (Mrs. Fin).

Randy, For first pick of the giveaway basket I will handle. LOL

No worries Fin I was just joking around. Wanted to see if anyone heard anything. No rush here. Got plenty of hunting to do.

My hopes are always high when it comes to drawings... the longer we wait until the drawing the longer my hopes will still be alive:D

My hopes are always high when it comes to drawings... the longer we wait until the drawing the longer my hopes will still be alive:D

Im with you. The longer we wait the longer I think there is a chance. If it takes a little longer it will lead right up to RMEF banquet season and a seamless transition of false hope at winning something

Im with you. The longer we wait the longer I think there is a chance. If it takes a little longer it will lead right up to RMEF banquet season and a seamless transition of false hope at winning something

Guess I'm in the money then. I've won guns at both RMEF events I've gone to. That should mean THIS contest will carry that forward! Yeah, right...

Fwiw, the site says I'm entered in the drawing but I have not received any sponsor emails or catalogs...both of which are welcome! I did just buy my 5th leupold scope

Is this drawing still going, or is it over? I was pretty excited there for a while.

It will continue next week, when I return home from a couple months of filming. Sorry for the delay.

Next item up will be a Leupold Scope and some SWAG from that good group. Then, a pair of Kenetrek Boots, and a bunch of other items.

I could use those boots as well, just had my cold weather boots blow up on me on the elk hunt in September.

I took some time today to thank the Sportsmans Channel and 5 of the show's sponsors. I'll continue with the sponsors this week.

Soooo..... You are going to draw my name next right?

Just kidding, thanks for the opportunity.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back