Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

Hunt Talk Big Annual Drawing & Sponsor Spotlight

This is fantastic, thanks to you and sponsors.

I signed up, but didn't receive any sort of confirmation on the wesbite or delivered to my email. Unsure if it processed correctly?

Thanks BIg Fin! and the great sponsors! Have a great hunting season, good luck, and best wishes for a happy and healthy 2013 / 2104.
>I caught the elk epsisode this summer with your son. LOVED IT!, and I really like the new look and feel to your site here sir!

I'm in. Been purchasing enough stuff from your sponsors lately would be nice to win some stuff.

So, starting tomorrow, we will be doing some of the sponsor spotlights. We will talk about why we use them and why they are such great partners to for a show and site focused on self-guided hunting. We will have links where you can contact these companies and tell them of your appreciation for their support.

In the TV and web world, emails and contacts of support are hard to overstate. I hate to ask favors of people, but if any of you appreciate the support we have been given that allows us to bring the self-guided hunting message to TV and this site, positive comments to those sponsors would go a long ways.

Since Mrs. Fin has cut my allowance, she is no longer willing to fund this operation. That makes it paramount that sponsors hear that the money they spend to keep these platforms afloat is making a difference.

So, my one favor of the year will be that if you are entered in the drawings, that you will email the sponsors as we highlight them, and thank them for supporting the website and the TV shows. Plus, they continue to donate all the cool gear that you see given away on this site.

Tomorrow we will start with Federal Premium Ammunition and their parent company, ATK. The company who has been with us from the start; the company who supports us more than anyone; the company who makes huge donations to all the conservation groups and has a group within their organization that is charged with making sure the hunting/conservation groups have all the support they need from Federal.

I can tell you this, without Federal sticking with us during the toughest of times in 2009 and 2010, this operation would have long ago been shut down and ol' Fin would be washing dishes down at the DQ.

Where is the sponsor showcase/drawing? I cant find it. i just got back from yellowstone and would like to go back and hit Federal for sure. Please help!

Its on the first page of this thread right above the drawing banner.
Count me in Fin I like all our sponsors and and use them.

GOHUNT Insider

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Leejones
Back