Caribou Gear Tarp

Hunt Talk Big Annual Drawing & Sponsor Spotlight

That is how you get signed up (on the first page). I am looking for the showcase....According to Big Fin's post above on 8/22, he said they will start with Federal "tomorrow" which would have been 8/23. That is what I cannot find.

That is how you get signed up (on the first page). I am looking for the showcase....According to Big Fin's post above on 8/22, he said they will start with Federal "tomorrow" which would have been 8/23. That is what I cannot find.

Yeah, I messed up. I had the wrong URL link for comments to them. Will try to get that fixed and put up this week. Sorry.

Hopefully Randy can answer that question for us all, I to am wondering about the same comment. Randy what does it mean until all prizes are claimed? How do you claim a prize if you get lucky enough to be drawn? I betting most of us HuntTalkers will be in the mountains in Sept. ........ I know I will be!

Hopefully Randy can answer that question for us all, I to am wondering about the same comment. Randy what does it mean until all prizes are claimed? How do you claim a prize if you get lucky enough to be drawn? I betting most of us HuntTalkers will be in the mountains in Sept. ........ I know I will be!

Since people have given their addresses and emails, they will be notified in that manner. If they gave a false address or email, which is of no value to our partners, then the prize will be given to the next person in line. If we don't hear from the winners after a couple weeks and a few additional attempts to reach them, we will probably re-draw.

It's now the 16th and let the games begin....Daddy needs a new rifle !!!!!!

Yep, good luck Randy, the showcase can wait. May you have a great overall hunt whether you harvest or not!

I have not received an e-mail either, I also have not heard of anyone winning anything. Hope someone posts that they have won something soon.

Hey guys, I have been on the road the last month. Hope you can cut me a little slack here. I am just off the mounting, de-junking everything thing and getting ready to head out on the next trip, come Friday. I will be back late next week and at that time, winners will start being announced.

Sorry for the delay, but such is how life is as a one-man band. Well, one man and a really good woman (Mrs. Fin).

My post was purely in jest, I'll wait as long as needed to get freebies!!

Thanks again Mr.& Mrs. Fin!! And the wonderful sponsors.

Back