Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

I just joined RMBS

elkduds

profile_mask2.png

Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society [email protected] via auth.ccsend.com​

6:45 AM (4 hours ago)
to me

Q0QlCxyHhdqm3g-YRe9_dnSvTF37BnBcxzuVkwe86c_jwIYdDJa2PDn3TEEqKnS5cnpZVL6S0RaQq-iDXoEXYAoz13mic3eRUGmjwi5yCbgWYn4MaxryFcBspNXu5ITFF2PKP1fmjOpK=s0-d-e1-ft

We're in the home stretch!​

All raffle ticket sales for the Colorado bighorn sheep, mountain goat, and pronghorn statewide "governor's" tags end at 8:00 PM MDT on May 19!

The LAST Swarovski optics raffle will sell out soon. There are still over 350 tickets available between the Weaver Rifles 28 Nosler and the Weaver $5,000 credit. Don't let them get away!​

Past Raffle Winners!​
mOrlH0v2x7Xfw34l49-EAeics_Qds92u2my0JIc9zsoc1mtpCfpzTxtlqna6EeSAFyytMQLW4zd4LtmAB7GSObzDELDSkTT3pSAIMY89hj0QehHPox7_Erupuc-W4VbpLamDATYtQTVJ=s0-d-e1-ft
prjVWi9agcvHo6wWwSY0NoWHiaFTUW1GFE88HIUk5LrHN5aeEIX3D6pJtDlEPNI6Dvf_Ou5XHLexQ1ajT_5sVXHMGfcLsqoinYvkNDmXc8HzvBff2Y637Q=s0-d-e1-ft

2021 Membership Drive
Win a Yukon Dall Sheep Hunt!​

There has never been a better time to join, renew, or upgrade your membership! New Life Members who purchase between now and May 21 will automatically be entered to win a Yukon Dall sheep hunt with NorthCurl Outfitters!

Existing Life Members may also enter the drawing by completing the online entry form HERE. Existing Life Members MUST complete the form to be entered!

NEED NOT BE PRESENT TO WIN!​

Once you have completed the entry form you will be asked to consider making a donation to help underwrite the Life Member hunt. A generous RMBS supporter has pledged to match all underwriting donations up to a total of $10,000! This is an incredible opportunity to double your dollars and help us put more sheep on the mountain!​

Not ready to become a Life Member? We have you covered! All new or renewing members between now and May 21 will be automatically entered to win over $3,500 in prizes from Swarovski Optik, Kifaru International, and I Shot Gear!​

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jack the bear
Back