• killed legally next fall

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Poached this winter

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • never seen again

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • fist fight over his sheds

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Muleyfreak finds his sheds but thought he was in Utah.

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters

elkantlers

So, what happens with this buck? I haven't seen a buck this popular in a while. Seems like just about every guy in Wyoming is out taking pictures and video of him. What are the chances that his sheds last until May?

Luckily, there is almost zero chance of someone getting away with poaching him. His fame might save him.

2022-12-26 (1).png

2022-12-26 (5).png
2022-12-26 (2).png

I’d prefer him to never be seen again and be a living legend. My bet though will be someone will kill him if he makes it through to next fall. Someone will be closing close eyes on him whether that’s through legal means or illegal means.

None of the above; sheds are picked up illegally and then he gets shot by a guided client that pays outfitter a premium to be the trigger puller

People already know where he spends the summer. Pics of him from this July exist. I doubted he would make it through this season but obviously did. Just amazing that bucks like this can achieve this size in a Gen area. Says a lot about the country the live in.

Last edited by a moderator:
People already know where he spends the summer. Pics of him from this July exist. I doubted he would make it through this season but obviously did. Just amazing that bucks like this can achieve this size in a Gen area. Says skit about the country the live in.
That's cool. I figured he must have lived on private.

Do you have a July pic you want to share?

Maybe next year he'll get some symmetry ;) . No telling what this winter has in store for wildlife. Looks like he's in his prime. Glad he lasted through another rut, bet his genes are well dispersed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back