• killed legally next fall

Votes: 18 19.4%
  • Poached this winter

Votes: 15 16.1%
  • never seen again

Votes: 35 37.6%
  • fist fight over his sheds

Votes: 20 21.5%
  • Muleyfreak finds his sheds but thought he was in Utah.

Votes: 24 25.8%

• Total voters
0 chance at getting poached in wyoming ??????? right behind utah
Almost zero chance of getting away with it is what I said. Someone would have to be pretty stupid to try it. However, I don't put stupidity past some of the yahoos running around. I give him 75/25 odds of making it to sheding.

Sad. Really phucking sad. mtmuley
but probably not inaccurate. I remember reading about another big one like this that the outfitter basically saved/reserved for one of his repeat big money clients. I’m sure the other clients that had already hunted felt awesome that the outfitter didn’t take them to where a known 200+ buck was at

I hope a NR hunter gets him ;)
With a muzzle loader after jumping the fence in to Montana. Guy eating a grilled cheese made with miracle whip over top the handlebars of a e-bike. With Minnesota plates.

At 600 yards

I hope he burns.

Geeze, I thought I could escape seeing this buck. Every other post in the gram

Last edited:
That’s a big ol buck. I’d love to see him when I’m out and about. That being said, I have zero interest in purposefully hunting a buck that 100 other guys are after that has a name and all that. Just seems like everything I hate about what mule deer hunting has become all wrapped up in one package.

I bet if he gets killed it’ll be at 500 plus yards. Lame.

Wonder what those sheds are worth to Bass Pro or one of the other outdoor retail giants. No one will find them when shed season opens. They will already be sold.

Almost zero chance of getting away with it is what I said. Someone would have to be pretty stupid to try it. However, I don't put stupidity past some of the yahoos running around. I give him 75/25 odds of making it to sheding.
Odds he is poached are very low. This buck gets very little alone time. He is very visible.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
samcarp
Back