Yeti GOBOX Collection

Huge Utah Bull Video

Didn't know they grew to that size, anybody got a quess on what he would score?

Gotta be genetically engineered, farm raised, by people with dollar signs in thier eyes. Wonder if they will play it off as a fair chase kill when it goes down?

If it is a real unaltered wild elk, I hope it goes to someone who did not pay $50K or more for the opportunity.

It is pretty amazing........

Dang E, the last five of your posts have had the word MossBack in them.... You must really hate those guys:rolleyes: Almost as much as your hating the big up north?

Dang E, the last five of your posts have had the word MossBack in them.... You must really hate those guys:rolleyes: Almost as much as your hating the big up north?

Ha ha ha Was it 5 posts? Damn I thought it was only two hahahaaha. I'm defiently not mossback, I would have to side with Tines Up ;). Here is a video, its from Team MOOSEBACK. Its all good up here.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsL6hhquqWQ

Nice!!!! That Misquito pic is sick! To bad none of those were "big" bulls! hahaha!!! Just kidding. Nice Vid! Scarey bear too.

why would i post the big sheds? I don't want you guys down in utah getting crazy ideas about making trips up here ;) ;) Heck I bet half of utah is already looking up the mountains in the backgrounds. Sneaky Sneaky.
:D

Crazy huge and its going to be an even crazier mess come hunting season...

What a frikkin joke.

I wish. The funny thing is, it wasn't mossback that made that bull famous :( Its the bald guy in the bottom right of that photo.

It would be REALLY funny if he snapped off a main beam around the second brow tine about the time he was polishing up his rack.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
muleydude
Back