Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

Huge Utah Bull Video

so... he'll die opening morning of archery season?

I hope he disappears...but even if he doesn't..this dude has been big enough to be a target for at least two prior seasons and no one has killed him. He's probably smarter yet now...but also BIGGER...which will bring more pressure... tough call.

With the limited views we've had of him... whats he score? is he a world record? 460ish? more?

Not "someone" but the whole mossback cronies have him surrounded keeping 24/7 watch and harrasing onyone that tries to get near him.

I'm not saying Doyle is Clean of Finding big Bulls. He is guity of that. But thats what he does. to the best of my knowledge does things legally. And he is Dang good at it. I may not agree with everything that goes on in the outfitting world but I do think sometimes he gets a little harder Shakedown then what is actually true.

harrasing onyone that tries to get near him

In one post I read that MossBack has 150 Highschool guys working for him and in another they are all watching this bull.

The bull is next to a camper, Who needs 150 Highschoolers ? ;)

the going rate to scout these days is 300 bucks a day. X that by 150 is 45,000. (per day)... this bull has been known for 4 weeks. 4x7=28x45000=thats over a million... I will say again...........

WHO HAS THAT KIND OF MONEY???

Maybe he has a bunch of local guys in the trophy units, each with a string of trail cams ( like a trap line ). He pays a minimal wage, some expenses, and then big cash bonuses are on the table for those who find the big guys and get video. Just a thought...

I read on another site that he has about 55 "spotters" that work for him. They also mention which unit the bull is supposedly in.

I got bored last night and watched several of the MossBack TV shows online. They got no problem with basically, team hunting for a high paying client. In one episode they go from bull to bull over several drainages, and come right out and say that they have several guys spotting bulls from a distance and giving hand signals to guide them in to bulls.

Not my idea of hunting, but I bet he is making a hell of a living and not breaking any rules.

Still hope some lucky guy with a couple buddies, do thier homework and come out with the bull.

the going rate to scout these days is 300 bucks a day. X that by 150 is 45,000. (per day)... this bull has been known for 4 weeks. 4x7=28x45000=thats over a million... I will say again...........

WHO HAS THAT KIND OF MONEY???

So 150 people every day is on the side of hyperbole. But we've seen that there are those who have more than enough money to make sure that someone is watching an animal every day from the time that they are identified as a trophy class animal to the time they are standing in front of the polo shirt brigade.

Take this bull out of the equation BT, and I would bet that there is another magnum bull somewhere in UT or AZ (however less notorious than this so-called "spider bull"- terrible nickname btw) that has someone keeping tabs on it nearly every day and will continue to be watched by paid "scouters" daily until it succombs to some master-class hunter.

And don't get me wrong, if a guy has the money to pay someone else to wipe his ass so his hands never get dirty, more power too him. I accept, while reserving the right to mock, how he chooses to spend his money. Personally, my enjoyment comes from the intimacy of these experiences (me vs. an animal)...perhaps that explains why I light a candle everytime I sit down to take a dump.

Why do people have a problem with that nickname? I saw the thread, clicked on the mossback link...that bull is facing away and the tines just curve out like spider legs...it absolutely reminded me of a spider....

E

What kills me is the "im sure, has to, must have, possibly, possible, I bet, if, I heard, cousins brothers wife says"... And the list goes on. No one has any idea if mossback has a guy sitting 24/7 on ANY bull let alone more then one. I have never heard more crap spewed about any one "group" in my entire life. Some jackass can snap a photo of brintey spears bush, why can't anyone get one of the supposed road closures?

This picture of Britney Spear's Bush... Can you post it in the Adult section for me ? I'm not saying I'm "Into" that, but I'm calling BS so I need proof. Different angles if you have them ;)

HAHA!!!.. your right... someone had proof of this... I stand corrected Oak... :)

You want to hear more crap spewed about one group? Take a look at the crap the wolf haters are spewing over on MM about...themselves! All of the SSS BS, "I'm going to shoot every one I see...", blah, blah, blah. The truth is, most of them would piss down their leg if they actually saw a wolf.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alaska2Montana
Back