Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Huge Brooks ram

This is the picture I got last week. I wasn't going to post it until it seemed ok. It looks like he's written the story and link on Akbear hunters post so I hope this is ok to do.:confused:

brooksram.jpg

He's a beast for sure. I hear 46" on the long side.

A buddy just got back from guiding in AK, and they did phenomenally well. Took 6 rams, with the shortest being 39 3/8". The other 5 were over 40", and two will easily net in the all time book. It seems to be a very good year up there.

That thing has awesome mass for a Dall as well, just an absolutely great sheep!

Lawnboy
This wasn't the guy that wasnt the guy met and backed out and went on, was it? Just wondering if him treating u good Piaf him bac in bigger dividends. Either way it's a beautiful ram.

Awesome ram, dream animals, congrats !!
how old, 10, 11 yrs ?

Oak, who's your buddy guiding for in AK ?
brooks range ? alaska range ? those are big number for brooks

Lawnboy
This wasn't the guy that wasnt the guy met and backed out and went on, was it? Just wondering if him treating u good Piaf him bac in bigger dividends. Either way it's a beautiful ram.

David are you typing with your toes again?:D If I understand your jibberish correctly you wanted to know if it was the guy I met on my sheep hunt:confused: No it isn't. You better proof read next time ;):D

He's a beast for sure. I hear 46" on the long side.

A buddy just got back from guiding in AK, and they did phenomenally well. Took 6 rams, with the shortest being 39 3/8". The other 5 were over 40", and two will easily net in the all time book. It seems to be a very good year up there.

Damn, all that and back in 20 days. Thats a lot of big sheep success from Chuugach.

Damn, all that and back in 20 days. Thats a lot of big sheep success from Chuugach.

There were several guides. With tags being very limited the last three years, the Chugach is growing some very good rams again.

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CrownDitch
Back