HTers at sheep show this week? Raise your hand,

Khunter

Howdy,

Which Hunt Talkers are coming to the Sheep Show in Reno this week? Raise your hand and let’s meet up. Be a shame to circle around each other all week and not even know it.

Share your actual name, or DM it in order us to know who is who.

I (Kirby Wynn) will be there helping run the Rocky Mountain Bighorn Society booth. Be sure to stop by. We will be prepared to discuss Colo sheep, goat and moose and other hunting opportunities and as always selling Governor tag raffles for Sheep, Mountain Goat and Pronhorn and auctioning our Bighorn Sheep Governors tag.

—Kirby/KHunter

Last edited:
Is their going to be a link so we can buy tickets online ?

My wife and I will be there Friday and Saturday and look forward to stopping by the RMBS booth !

Can you guys coming to sheep show share your names otherwise won't know you when standing next to you and vice vera. We will all have name tags

Kirby Wynn

Last edited:
I figured but was checking I dont get to the shows but always make my donations through the raffles

I've been to a lot of sheep shows and they certainly are fun. It's a big party, and a great time to get like-minded friends together once a year. I've become a little more jaded about the whole thing more recently when thinking of how much money is spent that doesn't go towards conservation, and I'm not just talking about the sheep show. All of the big conservation conventions seem like a bit of gluttony to me. A person might never consider scratching a $500 check to their favorite conservation organization, but won't think a thing about buying a $300 plane ticket, $400 hotel room, $400 registration, and too many $8 drinks. But it's for a good cause.

Ah well....I'll be there this week, but probably keeping a low profile.

Is their going to be a link so we can buy tickets online ?
The website proofs have gone to the webmaster last night and then need to be approved by the state. Hope to have online sales up and running soon.

I've been to a lot of sheep shows and they certainly are fun. It's a big party, and a great time to get like-minded friends together once a year. I've become a little more jaded about the whole thing more recently when thinking of how much money is spent that doesn't go towards conservation, and I'm not just talking about the sheep show. All of the big conservation conventions seem like a bit of gluttony to me. A person might never consider scratching a $500 check to their favorite conservation organization, but won't think a thing about buying a $300 plane ticket, $400 hotel room, $400 registration, and too many $8 drinks. But it's for a good cause.

The website proofs have gone to the webmaster last night and then need to be approved by the state. Hope to have online sales up and running soon.
I’ve got my Cc ready to win a hunt and some swaros!

Reactions: Oak

Oak, you've read my mind! I would be lying if I said I haven't ponder the same money inequities -- but my reservations are all made as well.

I’ll be there in the Thursday - Saturday. Slinging CO raffle tickets with Kirby to the masses and partaking of a few of those $8 beverages…beats denver prices 😄

KU_Geo/Ben

Last edited:
Reactions: Oak
Plan on getting there late Thursday and heading home Saturday afternoon.

Our first 2022 raffle ticket sale!

I think this is the year ticket #1 is the lucky ticket to be drawn for our Colorado State Rocky Mountain Bighorn Sheep statewide license!

First into the bucket and first out of the bucket on June 11th?

Stop by the RMBS booth at the Sheep Show and buy your chance to prove me wrong!

D1B31348-789E-4801-9FF4-D9497CFDA1BC.jpeg

This could be you. It IS me back in 2019.

3A58A1B2-A15B-4EEE-AE22-60745E023932.jpeg

Back