HT ice fishing meetup anyone?

My animosity towards ice fishing is pretty extensive... Each day on my boat, cruising an entire lake fishing away and often I hear from friends (who love to rub it in) how many fish they caught from a few drilled ice holes has me... bent! Haha!

Wish the best for you guys / gals! What a great idea! Wish I was closer. I may have a peeve towards iceholes (pun), though to enjoy HT member company has been a fantastic boost towards my outdoor enjoyment!

Added this post as a bump and a bit jealous :) Sounds like a great time and good on ya, @Bigjay73 ! Post up a few pics, etc. would be fun to follow along.

My animosity towards ice fishing is pretty extensive... Each day on my boat, cruising an entire lake fishing away and often I hear from friends (who love to rub it in) how many fish they caught from a few drilled ice holes has me... bent! Haha!

Wish the best for you guys / gals! What a great idea! Wish I was closer. I may have a peeve towards iceholes (pun), though to enjoy HT member company has been a fantastic boost towards my outdoor enjoyment!

Added this post as a bump and a bit jealous :) Sounds like a great time and good on ya, @Bigjay73 ! Post up a few pics, etc. would be fun to follow along.
Lmao, a man's gotta know his limitations. Maybe another warmer place and time.

It was in the middle 90s. Man I had some fun days out there during the damsel fly hatches.
Yeah they added an aerator since then. They can grow freakishly big in Meeboer in a short period of time now.

May swing by depending on weather since its a long trip, that time of year i will be at flaming gorge a lot. Heading out to ice locally tomorrow or monday depending on the wind laying some

I couldn’t justify saying CAS so I went with lift! All fun, my wife was in the Army!!

Leupold BX-4 Rangefinding Binoculars

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back