Caribou Gear Tarp

HT Antelope/Deer ID deer hunt

Then you better pick up a bow if you ever wanna antelope hunt here!
Well I guess I will have to get practiced up if I ever do decide to do a Pronghorn hunt here. As for this year I am going to spend it getting ready for next season. Studying rules and regs, scouting in the off season and just getting to know a little more about the animals in the area. Again, best of luck to you all and good luck.

Well I guess I will have to get practiced up if I ever do decide to do a Pronghorn hunt here. As for this year I am going to spend it getting ready for next season. Studying rules and regs, scouting in the off season and just getting to know a little more about the animals in the area. Again, best of luck to you all and good luck.

I would scout during the season too, get to know where all the concentrations of people are and where the animals go during season.
Matt

When you look up the draw odds for rifle tags here you'll see what I mean. In our 3 man group I think we are pushing 0 for 35 for rifle buck tag applications.

But the bow hunts are really fun and you can actually get a tag.

Reactions: LCH
I can't swing it this year. The money isnt there to squeeze another trip in.

Hunt Talk antelope trip 2020 though for sure!

Crap. Just found out work projects consume sept 2-6. I’m gonna be on the wrong end of a pressure washer. Actually, anywhere near a pressure washer is the wrong end.

MTNTOUGH - Use promo code RANDY for 30 days free

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clamwc
Back