Ollin Magnetic Digiscoping System

HOWA questions here

I stopped by Sportsman's Warehouse this past weekend to take a look at the Randy Newberg - Howa rifle. They indicated that this line was no longer being produced and they are selling out the remaining stock. What's up with that? I was ready to "pull the trigger" on this rifle only to find it is no longer available. Any news you can share on the production status? Will I be able to get a new rifle prior to this fall's hunt?
I am happy to say I should be picking up my .308 shortly from Sportsman's Warehouse. Looks like they found the last one on the shelves. Looking at the new Howa catalog there is no indication that this rifle is still in production... probably hard enough to keep any rifle in production with such high demand. The new carbon rifles seem interesting...

Now I just need to find some ammunition to try it out!

Is Howa planning to make 6.8Western?
i like everything about it (on paper) 😂
I don't look for any company to start putting 6.8 western in their catalog unless they already had them in production.
Better buy one if you can find it chambered by any maker.
Probably won't survive the current situation.
I think it is probably a great cartridge though.

On the Carbon Stalker, have they announced the short action and long action chamberings? All I see are the minis.

Are 1500's in production? Been looking for one locally and they are out, I knew I should have grabbed it a few months ago, but figured no hurry, there's no ammo on the shelf anyway.

Been waiting a while for the one I ordered.
Don't think the barreled actions are getting imported right now.
Only got what's in stock in some one's warehouse to choose from, and not many of those left.

Does anyone know what the weight is on the Carbon Stalker in long action? Considering one in .270.

I know that Howa makes the Weatherby Vanguard. But are the bolt throws the same? I don’t care for the Vanguard’s bolt throw. I have not found a Howa in my area, so I have not confirmed for myself.

I know that Howa makes the Weatherby Vanguard. But are the bolt throws the same? I don’t care for the Vanguard’s bolt throw. I have not found a Howa in my area, so I have not confirmed for myself.
Yes they are

Anyone know where I can find replacement Howa 1500 action screws?

I see Sportsman's is taking pre-orders for a Randy rifle with no scope. Is it the same gun as last time, minus the optics?

It’s their Carbon Stalker model, which has a carbon fiber stock. A lot lighter than the HS Precision. I’m definitely intrigued by it.

I swear I saw a post regarding this... made me go down the rabbit hole.

Has anyone purchased a rifle package only to find that the scope box serial number didn't match the serial number on the scope? I haven't called Leupold to make sure the scope on the gun is the same model. I am also weirded out when I saw the scope rings had some corrosion and I had it for less than three months!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Waspocrew
Back