Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

How to determine if a Deer is going to run away?

I still don’t believe you are from the USA. A profile pic of some random dude is not fooling anyone.

Tell me, is it hard being a internet police officer in the midst of all this defunding? I thought all were welcome here. There are 44.7 million immigrants residing in the United States that may not have English as their first language. Until proven otherwise stop stereotyping people.

Body language, there are various indications, spending lots of time watching deer is the best way to learn the signs.

If they smell you they may not give any signs, just run, if they hear or see you they will look at you, ears pointed forward, trying to determine the danger, they might stomp their front foot or even blow a loud snort. If you see or hear this they are soon to run away. Often they will twitch their tail before they move, not just for running away, sometimes when they're about to come closer if you're calling them.

With mule deer the common alarm signal is one of them stomps to alert other deer. That gets them all running. They also may twitch their tail when they sense something and their ears and eyes are straight up and facing direction of that they detect. With whitetails, common alarm is the white flag of their tail being raised up high.

When I was admin for a fishing forum and a gaming forum, I used to run into a lot of members I locked out using anonymous proxy provider services to get around being blocked. No good way to block IPs.

Tell me, is it hard being a internet police officer in the midst of all this defunding? I thought all were welcome here. There are 44.7 million immigrants residing in the United States that may not have English as their first language. Until proven otherwise stop stereotyping people.
C32D1814-67B8-42F7-8F4C-296F23A5CB02.jpeg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvrguy
Back