How Many....

250 miles, Lewistown Pa, to Tuckerton NJ. Often wish I was back there, but this place has its good points too. I miss the hills.

Born in San Fransisco. Haven't been in the Land of Fruits and Nuts since I was 15. If Frisco was 10,000 miles from Montana it would still be too close.

The hospital where I was born is 15 miles away, and the place where I grew up is about 5 miles away...

I'm 55 years old, so at this rate, I'll be 1,100 years old before I move 100 miles from home....

Actually, the ground that I live on now is part of the property that my wife grew up on and was formerly part of my father-in-law's dairy farm... We've got some serious roots in the land here..

well finally someone is only mile away like me only i am i forgot what i i said i htink maybe 5mile sat the most:) u did mean where i was born like where i arrived when my mom had me?:D

Both Quiet and myself were born here in joliet, Illinois. They have my birth documented as being at Silver Cross hospital on the east side of town. Now as for Quiet, I couldn't tell ya we lost her copy of that certificate LMAO

I live 9 miles from where I was born. I sold the house I grew up in, in January. I live in the house next door. I do have a big move coming in Oct./Nov. I will then be 35 miles from where I was born, Good Luck, JLG.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lucafu1
Back