Yeti GOBOX Collection

How Many....

Hmm, well maybe 15mile st most im only other side of the place like its on east im on the west:)

As the crow flies, probably about 50-75... I would have to get the maps out to take a look... :)

A long friggn ways... Ennis, MT to Baltimore, MD... I think its roughly 2300 miles. Few more years and we'll be a little closer to "home"... At least there will be mountains.

Born in Eugene, Oregon and then moved to Kings Lake, Nebraska or maybe it was Omaha first for a very short stint and then to Kings Lake when I was 6 months old--maybe less--seems there was an age problem involving marriage between my ma & pa, so they moved to Oregon to get hitched and bingo I arrived---need to ask my mom about that now that I think of it--to get all the details--redneck raised and now live in San Franfugginfrisco--not sure how many miles away Eugene is, but must be near 500 or so---never been back to Eugene either now that I think about that, also----chris

Considering all the places I've been in my life, I'm a startlingly close 600 miles from Stockton, CA.

About 5 miles as the crow flys from hospital. About 3 miles from where I was raised as a kid.

We actually live on the farm my great grandparents bought after prohibition shut their tavern in town down. My grandmother and great aunt were born in this house.

They'll probably plant me pretty close by too.

Back