Yeti GOBOX Collection

How Many Points Needed to Draw a Wolly Mammoth Tag?

"Our first mammoth calves will be born in 2028. We're in the editing phase right now."

"...could bring species back and restore ecosystems to mitigate the damage caused by humans..."

Center For B.S. Diversity's next endeavor. "Stop the Trophy Hunters..."

Serious note: that DNA construction is some scary crud enhanced 1000x's human understanding via AI...

jurassic park film GIF

I kinda love it though, an escaped herd of wooly mammoths wandering across the DIA tarmac would be a sight to behold...

Welp another potential draw unit and odds ruined by the internet. Shucks. Good luck everyone, it doesnt pencil to apply or accumulate points.

"...could bring species back and restore ecosystems to mitigate the damage caused by humans..."

Center For B.S. Diversity's next endeavor. "Stop the Trophy Hunters..."

Serious note: that DNA construction is some scary crud enhanced 1000x's human understanding via AI...

When these nuts run out of funding at around year 2029, they'll have to look for some other crackpot idea to promote.

OTC tags for anyone that hunts with an atlatl, flint knaps their own projectile points, and wears nothing but a loin cloth. The season will run during the month of January. You must also butcher with a stone cutting tool.

Their priorities are miss aligned, they should clone this first. Cut from the good old days of hunting videos.

View attachment 314852
I have some photos of me preparing for a Wolly Mammoth hunt that are somewhat along the lines of this photo. I would post them, but they are far less attractive, and some might even say offensive.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JMD
Back