Gastro Gnome - Eat Better Wherever

How many boards?

if you guys are so loyal to hunttalk you should get a hunttalk tattoo LOL.

I visit hunttalk first, mm's 2nd, jesses 3rd and thats about it.

EL

1 hunting board as all the others are gay and have a much of whining butt hurt cry babbies on them ( hunttalk)

1 fishing board same reason they are all gay and have a much of whining butt hurt cry babbies on them ( azbasszone)

4 cnc( machine) programming boards

3 vbulletin code boards ( visit like every 10 mins I kid you not) vbulletin.com vbulletin.org vbadvanced.com and photopost.com

1 tackle board

and my own tackle board

2 on hunting
2 on fishing
2 on fishing 2-3 times a month
few on reloading 1-2 times a month
few on guns a couple times a month

wait...there's more than one of these websites?? if there's more, maybe there's a good one

I visit only this one... Unless I get a PM saying someones calling me out on mm.com :) I used to go to Swamps HA site but they have more crybabies then mm.com .

I had Del create a new one for me that I should be working hard at it's Idahocadd.com but I jsut don't have time to do much more lately.

I spend way to much time on the internet... something like 10+ hours a day,
granted my business runs on the net, but what I would give to just trash all the pcs.

I used to go to Swamps HA site but they have more crybabies then mm.com .
Haha...forgot about old HuntAmerica...that's where I first heard of Moosies (and quickly kicked HA to the curb). Used to be some funny chit posted over there from time to time eh Oscar?

At one time I visited over a dozen boards daily.:rolleyes:

Now I have a life and for hunting boards there are only 2. HuntTalk and Realtree .:cool:

I check out a couple others but they involve high school athletics concerning my state and the league my boys are in.:cool:

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
YakCountry
Back