Hunt Talk Radio - Look for it on your favorite Podcast platform

How many boards?

AZ402

How many websites to you frequent with forums? I think I pretty much go to the same four everyday. Three hunting and one MMA board.

Two regularly, one irregularly, and about 3 others maybe 2-3 times a month.

About 4 hunting ones and one motocross one at least daily. A few others of mixed categories 2 or 3 times a month.

The first one I got to is www.theshackoutback.com its the best site on the net. You can cuss, fight, show nudie pics, anything you want. Kind of like hunttalk without cjcj. lol
Then Huntalk, and NJhunter.com, the NAHC board thats about it.

Normally only 2 or 3 hunting sites for me. Occasionally a fishing site if I need some info.

• MM
  • duckhuntnet (during the season)
  • archerytalk (bow season)
  • bowsite every couple weeks for the MT section
  • local site from local guy (not much there, but follow a few idiots there)
Hunttalk still my primary....aahhhhhhh.....:rolleyes:

-This one a couple of times daily
-Jesse's typically once a day
-Bowsite about once a week, more so during the "season"
-MM about once a week...more often if Moosie is getting reamed!

just this one.

couple others that i might hit once a week.
this place is like a gruesome car wreck, you cant help but look.

Most of the boards can be a source for good info but I pretty much participate only on HT.

I do like to lurk MM when they start calling Moosie the petulant rich kid.:D

I do like to lurk MM when they start calling Moosie the petulant rich kid

i call Bullchit!
"petulant"........ he's called lots of things, but i dont think anyone uses the word "petulant". :D

...so I cleaned it up. I am curious though...Oscar, did you really win the lottery?:confused: :D

Hunttalk daily
Bowsite, MM and Archerytalk three or four times a week.

Unless I have a fresh load of pizz floating in someones cherrios, then I check back every few hours.

3 hunting usually daily. I use them all for different things. I started using 24hr campfire just for the optics section and now look at it for guns and reloading too because with the most members it is the best place to gather the most opinions. I never use 24hr for hunting talk though.
I use HT and MM for hunting, and HT for talking shit and politics. HT is my favorite for sure because the other places have too many Holier that thou pricks.

Sitka Gear Turkey Tool Belt

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Trapper330
Back