How do you handle a Hushin' addict?

You know when a juvenile lion tries to enter the family and he challenges the Alpha lion for his pack and his young lioness. The alpha male then stands his ground and let's the juvenile know who really runs the show. Basically fights him.

Fight him I guess....

Spent the weekend visiting my daughter and son-in-law. Suffered thru half a dozen episodes. Both are huge fans. Any suggestions on how to handle this mess? SIL is a good husband to my daughter, hell of a deer hunter and really a good kid, except for his choice of "hunting" shows.
HELP!!!
I'd watch it with him....ears tucked, doin my best Justin Bieber look.

I was once one of those addicts. Once I put a Fire Bull decal on my tuck window I knew I had an issue. Only took a few more months before I hit rock bottom. I shot an animal and posed with my hand on he animals chest with my head down. When I saw the pic I knew I was rock bottom. That image has been burned in my mind. I knew I needed to kick this addiction. I went home and curved every hat rim I had. I started smiling and cheering when successful on a hunt. I also stopped adding #dirtnap to all my social media pics. It was easier to kick than I thought. Just let them know the joy they will feel with sobriety. Its tough to watch, but everyone hits rock bottom and changes eventually.

I was once one of those addicts. Once I put a Fire Bull decal on my tuck window I knew I had an issue. Only took a few more months before I hit rock bottom. I shot an animal and posed with my hand on he animals chest with my head down. When I saw the pic I knew I was rock bottom. That image has been burned in my mind. I knew I needed to kick this addiction. I went home and curved every hat rim I had. I started smiling and cheering when successful on a hunt. I also stopped adding #dirtnap to all my social media pics. It was easier to kick than I thought. Just let them know the joy they will feel with sobriety. Its tough to watch, but everyone hits rock bottom and changes eventually.

Admitting you have a problem is always the hardest step. Always.

We got you, boo.

So are there any hunting shows that don't suck? I don't know of any hobby/interest group that hates its own media like hunting
My personal view is lots of hunting media, especially lately, seems to be incredibly dumbed down and caters to the lowest common denominator. I’m also of the opinion that who better than hunters to call each other out for stupid, bad behavior. I’d rather we police ourselves than leave it to anti hunters, animal rights groups, etc

True story me and my two buds were shed hunting up in the jarbidge wilderness when my buddy ran into him. My other buddy was near me so we waited to see if it was him. My buddy near me didn’t believe our other buddy. So I did what any good friend would do. I got on the radio and asked if it was his hero? He was surly embarrassed so I piled on and asked if he sd his d. Both my buds watch that crap.

You know when a juvenile lion tries to enter the family and he challenges the Alpha lion for his pack and his young lioness. The alpha male then stands his ground and let's the juvenile know who really runs the show. Basically fights him.

Fight him I guess....
Put the remote over 6ft high....go outside and shoot your bow.

Use Promo Code Randy for 20% off OutdoorClass

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ElknTrout
Back