How do you handle a Hushin' addict?

warmer

Spent the weekend visiting my daughter and son-in-law. Suffered thru half a dozen episodes. Both are huge fans. Any suggestions on how to handle this mess? SIL is a good husband to my daughter, hell of a deer hunter and really a good kid, except for his choice of "hunting" shows.
HELP!!!

Spent the weekend visiting my daughter and son-in-law. Suffered thru half a dozen episodes. Both are huge fans. Any suggestions on how to handle this mess? SIL is a good husband to my daughter, hell of a deer hunter and really a good kid, except for his choice of "hunting" shows.
HELP!!!
Bid some outrageous amount on something on the Meateater Auction House of Oddities and request that Cal deliver it to them in person. Maybe he can talk some sense into them.

First of all you are an enabler. Anyone who would watch the show with them has severe problems. So get yourself straight first.

Second, schedule an intervention to explain the dangers of watching that nonsense and how they will be forever mocked and ridiculed.

If that doesn’t work you’ll just have to disown them. Distance yourself so you don’t bring shame to you.

Make sure your brim is flatter than his and tuck your ears in a little deeper into your hat to assert dominance. Once that is done you can explain how the "fire bull" was killed almost a decade ago and he should really move on. Coming from a person of obvious dominance it should make an impact on him.

they'll get over it at some point.

i hardly keep up with meateater or fresh tracks anymore, and i love both of them.

NoHo Hank in Barry 1x01 (gif by oswalddcobblepot-tumblr) | Victor zsasz,  Gotham tv, Gotham show

HELP!!!
What's a Hushin' addict and why should I be concerned? How bad is it on a scale of caffeine - meth? Are there any signs of use I should be aware of?

Back